GST India Forum – Goods and Services Tax (GST) in India › Forums › Article › Types of Returns/Forms under GST
- CA Ashish BadalaModeratorJanuary 2, 2017 at 11:31 PMPost count: 184Topics: 181
Been thanked: 4 times
Details of returns/forms under GST have been enlisted below:
- Form GSTR-1 Furnish details of outward supplies of taxable goods and/or services affected.
- Form GSTR-2A Auto-populated details of inward supplies made available to the recipient on the basis of Form GSTR-1 furnished by the supplier
- Form GSTR-2 Details of inward supplies of taxable goods and/or services for claiming input tax credit.
- Form GSTR-1A Details of outward supplies as added, corrected or deleted by the recipient in Form GSTR-2 will be made available to supplier
- Form GSTR-3 Monthly return on the basis of finalization of details of outward supplies and inward supplies along with the payment of amount of tax.
- Form GSTR-3A Notice to a registered taxable person who fails to furnish return under section 27 and section 31.
- Form GST ITC-1 Communication of acceptance, discrepancy or duplication of input tax credit claim.
- Form GSTR-9 Annual Return – furnish the details of ITC availed and GST paid which includes local, interstate and import/exports.
Composite Tax Payer
- Form GSTR-4 Furnish all outward supply of goods and services. This includes auto-populated details from Form GSTR-4A, tax payable and payment of tax.
- Form GSTR-4A Details of inward supplies made available to the recipient registered under composition scheme on the basis of Form GSTR-1 furnished by the supplier.
- Form GSTR-9A Furnish the consolidated details of quarterly returns filed along with tax payment details.
Foreign Non-Resident Taxpayer
- Form GSTR-5 Furnish details of imports, outward supplies, ITC availed, tax paid, and closing stock
Input Service Distributor (ISD)
- Form GSTR-6 Furnish the details of input credit distributed
- Form GSTR-6A Details of inward supplies made available to the ISD recipient on the basis of Form GSTR-1 furnished by the supplier.
- Form GSTR-7 Furnish the details of TDS deducted
- Form GSTR-7A TDS Certificate – capture details of value on which TDS is deducted and deposit on TDS deducted into appropriate Govt.
- Form GSTR-8 Details of supplies effected through e-commerce operator and the amount of tax collected on Supplies
Aggregate Turnover Exceeds 1 crore
- Form GSTR-9B Reconciliation Statement – audited annual accounts and a reconciliation statement, duly certified
For taxable person whose registration has been surrendered or cancelled
- Form GSTR-10 Furnish details of inputs and capital goods held, tax paid and payable.
Government Departments and United Nation Bodies
- Form GSTR-11 Details of inward supplies to be furnished by a person having Unique Identity Number (UIN).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.