Welcome to Goods and Services Tax (GST) India Forum
gstindia.net is a place for Tax Consultants (CA, CS, Advocates) as well as Tax Payers to come together on a common platform to discuss GST in India.
GST will usher India into a new era of Indirect Taxation. With most of the indirect taxes subsumed in one tax, GST will help Indian Economy reach new heights. The journey of GST started in 2000 under the leadership of 10th Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee. The groundwork for GST started in 2006 by then finance minister P. Chidambaram with rollout date set as April 2010. Since 2006, GST rollout date has been postponed for more than 10 times. Finally with the passage of Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 by Parliament in April 2017, the rollout date has been set as 1st July 2017.
TOOLS HOSTED ON GSTINDIA.NET
PAGES ON GSTINDIA.NET
Latest Discussion & News
About gstindia.net Forum
At the centre of gstindia.net is “GST Forum” where anyone can register and start sharing their knowledge. We encourage GST Tax Consultants to register and share their knowledge. This helps them to showcase their GST Domain expertise and also helps taxpayers and other consultants who come here looking for answers.
- Forum – There are 3 Forums. You can think forum as Category. Number of forum is fixed, no new forum can be created
- Topic – You can think of Topic as “Blog” or “Question” or “Section”. To post a “Topic” go to “Create New Topic” section at the end of each forum page.
- Reply – You can think of “Reply” as “Comment”. You can post “Reply” to a Topic by visisting the “Reply To” section at the end of the Topic.
How it’s Organised ?
GST India Forum is organised into 3 forums.
- Bare Law – This forum contains Topics for each and every section of GST laws. Don’t create topic under this forum.
- Article – Want to share your thoughts aboout GST? Use this forum to create a Topic.
- Discussion – Got a burning question? Use this foum to ask a question relating to GST.
- Bare LawThis forum contains Topics for each and every section of GST laws. Don’t create a topic under this forum. Post reply.Currently, it contains all sections of Central Goods and Services Tax Act 2017, Integrated Goods and Services Tax Act 2017, Union Territory Goods and Services Tax Act 2017.
- 1 month ago
- DiscussionGot a question? Ask it here. Came to know about a breaking News, post it here.All latest buzz surrounding GST in India.
- 4 days ago
- Bare Law
Who is online
There are 38 users online - 0 registered, 38 guests.
Most users ever online was 552 on January 12, 2017, 11:59 AM
Total forums: 3 • Total posts: 999 • Total topics: 539 • Total users: 2,192